Time Management and Organization
In the workplace today, everyone is called upon to work in a fast-paced environment, often working for more than one boss on multiple projects with short deadlines.
Good time management and organizational skills are essential for survival, but studies indicate that as much as 2 hours out of an 8-hour work day are virtually wasted.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize and eliminate the biggest time wasters you face each day to enable you to accomplish more.
- Develop skills in organizing, planning, and goal setting.
- Use a daily planning system to identify your top priorities, free up your mind from everyday details, and stay on track to becoming more effective and productive.
- Deal with distractions and interruptions.
- Use technology to help manage time.
- Cope more effectively with stress and anxiety.