With our busy schedules and conflicting priorities, everyone is affected by stress. Stress levels often become too high and continue for extended periods of time.
Stress left untreated can do serious emotional, psychological, and physical damage to you and those closest to you personally and professionally. We cannot stop all the causes of stress, but we can control how stress affects us.
You will learn how to:
- Identify your stress triggers and recognize your body's warning signals.
- Reduce the impact of life-event stress.
- Identify uplifts you can use to help you deal with everyday hassles.
- Recognize and defuse the early symptoms of chronic, long-term stress.
- Develop your resistance to stress by building physical and mental stamina.
- Develop a plan for coping with the stress in your life more effectively.